Well, we have some more good news. Sweden's own super group ABBA is finally gett
ing back together! Well...not really. I know some of you will be bummed. We do have good news on the Swedish front though -- John was officially granted Swedish permanent residency on Friday. That means we are one step closer to being able to move. It also means John has permission to live and work in Sweden for as long we want. Does that mean I also won the paper chase?
ing back together! Well...not really. I know some of you will be bummed. We do have good news on the Swedish front though -- John was officially granted Swedish permanent residency on Friday. That means we are one step closer to being able to move. It also means John has permission to live and work in Sweden for as long we want. Does that mean I also won the paper chase?
2 comments:
Well, that's phantastic news! If Monika will be granted the American citizenship in January you can already move in February! ;-))
Greetings from a grey and rainy Stockholm,
Roswitha
Well, the second part of my paperwork is that I need to get a US passport and we need to get the boys Swedish passports (another trip to Chicago to pick them up). We also need to sell the house and get rid of all our stuff...could take a little while.
Monika
Post a Comment