Monday, October 30, 2006

fall follies

I call this post 'fall follies' cause it's a collage of seasonal fun. First picture is a scene from Jake's birthday party. We gave him the choice this year to celebrate early to catch Halloween.
Jake is in Thomas the Tank Engine and Sammy in Blue's Clues. Plan 'b' was the Museum Center rotunda after getting rained out from a pumpkin farm.
Sam and Jake helping Dad rake leaves.
Sam's sweater likes the leaves too.
Our little family of pumpkins.

2 comments:

RoRoS said...

Hi, the boys in the leaves look really cute. Nice picture! I also like your familiy of pumkins.
I hope you are well. Here in Stockholm it is stormy and it is snowing a lot! It's too early for winter!
Bye, Roswitha

rednk-n-eurp said...

I likes the snow. Doesn't it snow in Austria, or are you just not ready for it? We've been looking at cars online cuz we'll have to buy one over there. I'm thinking 4 wheel drive is a must, plus we'll want room for mormor - we like Subarus but there are not many over there yet. Probably end up with an Audi or a Volvo.
Enjoy the snow! I'm jealous.
John