Sam & Jakob making cookies with Mommy. Sammy enjoying his second birthday. Mon made him a bug cake. Sammy painting with Daddy attentively watching.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yes, Sam watched very attentively! What did you paint while he was watching you??? Just wondering... Seems like he really enjoyed his second birthday. And Jacob is wearing a Sweden T-shirt. Phantastic! Hej, hej, Roswitha
I was being sarcastic. I didn't paint a picture. Daddy was inattentive, probably checking email, and came back and found blue faced Sam though I was just in the next room. He tends to turn the water colors into finger paints. First I'd seen him paint his face. When is the joy of water coloring kids rolling into your lives? No pressure. John
2 comments:
Yes, Sam watched very attentively! What did you paint while he was watching you??? Just wondering...
Seems like he really enjoyed his second birthday. And Jacob is wearing a Sweden T-shirt. Phantastic!
Hej, hej, Roswitha
rosi
I was being sarcastic. I didn't paint a picture. Daddy was inattentive, probably checking email, and came back and found blue faced Sam though I was just in the next room. He tends to turn the water colors into finger paints. First I'd seen him paint his face.
When is the joy of water coloring kids rolling into your lives? No pressure.
John
Post a Comment