We got a letter the other day informing us that Mon's naturalization ceremony - the official final step in becoming a US citizen - will be at the end of February. This is huge. I guess we gotta do this thing now (Sweden, that is). If anybody local wants to be there, contact me and I'll let you know the info. Picture taken by Jake downtown at the ice skating rink.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
she swears she'll do it
We got a letter the other day informing us that Mon's naturalization ceremony - the official final step in becoming a US citizen - will be at the end of February. This is huge. I guess we gotta do this thing now (Sweden, that is). If anybody local wants to be there, contact me and I'll let you know the info. Picture taken by Jake downtown at the ice skating rink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment