Överby harbor.


Outside Överby.


Funny roadsigns.



Moose! And our fika spot, near Malma.
When I was a kid every once in a while Dad would put us kids in the car and go for a Sunday afternoon drive. It could be as cool as driving to the Alms Park overlook and watching the planes take off at Lunken Airport or as boring as driving the entire I-275 loop when it was finally completed back in 197? Sometimes Dad would drive through a park and not consider letting us kids get out and play. Then again, sometime he'd treat us to UDF milkshakes.
Outside Överby.
Funny roadsigns.
Moose! And our fika spot, near Malma.
When I was a kid every once in a while Dad would put us kids in the car and go for a Sunday afternoon drive. It could be as cool as driving to the Alms Park overlook and watching the planes take off at Lunken Airport or as boring as driving the entire I-275 loop when it was finally completed back in 197? Sometimes Dad would drive through a park and not consider letting us kids get out and play. Then again, sometime he'd treat us to UDF milkshakes.
1 comment:
Oh, and of course you have to continue the dad trip tradition.
Post a Comment