There was also a flat rock patio along side the pool house that had become uneven and overgrown. We didn't take defining before pictures but these give you a glimpse what the area looked like before, though this walkway on the west side of the poolhouse remains.
We pulled up everything and laid a new base of sand under the flat rock sidewalk.
On the patio we laid a new base of sand/gravel and topped it off with larger gravel and stepping stones where the old rock path were. Mormor also had some landscape lights to add along the walkway. That will be nice during the dark Swedish winters.
Overall we are pleased with the project and I think mormor is too.
2 comments:
Very, very nice Mr. Elliott! Great job! I'll bet that came with a healthy dose of the I-did-it-myself feeling!
Wow John...looks great...too bad you are only in the states a couple of weeks...I would love a duplication of this in my backyard!!!!
Post a Comment