The last one is the lilac....mmmmmmm my favorite!!! They look very fragrant too.
Beautiful!
I can say 3 out of 5 pretty confidently and guess one of the other two. But I don't think I'm eligible for the grand prize... :(
Can you say them in Swedish?Those are gorgeous. I kind of shows where you are in your season. It looks like you are 3-4 weeks behind us. Margaret
the bigger challenge might be guessing the colors... : (
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The last one is the lilac....mmmmmmm my favorite!!! They look very fragrant too.
Beautiful!
I can say 3 out of 5 pretty confidently and guess one of the other two. But I don't think I'm eligible for the grand prize... :(
Can you say them in Swedish?
Those are gorgeous. I kind of shows where you are in your season. It looks like you are 3-4 weeks behind us.
Margaret
the bigger challenge might be guessing the colors... : (
Post a Comment