Friday, September 29, 2006

more pics

Great reading room.
Spitting contest.
Jake and cousin Jonathon.
Wedding crashers. (Sam and cousin Johannes)

2 comments:

RoRoS said...

Hi John,
where was the picture of Jake and Jonathan taken? Must have been in Vienna. Sam looks so big with the shirt and tie but the pacifier doesn't quite fit into the picture... Funny! I'll travel to Vienna tomorrow morning and spend the week there. I'm very much looking forward to it!
Have a nice week! Roswitha

rednk-n-eurp said...

Rosi
are you homesick yet? I'm afraid I will be when we come - something awful, but I'll have to get over it. I'm from a big family like you. Just wondering how you're handling it.
We went to some Amusement park with Joel's family in Viennna before the wedding. Took train #5? to get to it. Can't remember the name. Boys had fun. Poor Mimi walking around all day.
I have some more pictures from Vienna I'll post later. Hard to tour Europe and get the full historic grasp when you're toting little kids looking for the next diaper change station.
Wouldn't want it any other way.
Have fun! John