Sunday, September 17, 2006

shots from the island

Sunrise on the island - 4:30a.m. during the summer.
Road with a typical Swedish summer cabin.
Thick forest. Sometimes you can find wild blueberries.

3 comments:

Muddy said...

Just to let you know-Im enjoying your blog about your move to Sweeden. Praying for all to go as God plans. God bless!

(kitty)

rednk-n-eurp said...

Thanks Kitty. I'm glad somebody's reading. The experience is starting to feel a bit like a year long goodbye. That makes it a slow & steady tearing of the heart. I tend to be a bit sentimental. Still, I see the move as something we can't pass up. Most importantly it gets Mon near her Mom. Eventually I'm going to get the kids involved on here but I'm approaching that cautiously. Thanks for reading.

rednk-n-eurp said...

billh

just may take you up on the help. Going to need it. we'd love to have you guys over if ever you're in northern europe.