Wednesday, February 11, 2009

***contest***

If someone can guess correctly the number of times I have to scrape the windshield between now and when we move (May 21) I will send them a free Sweden/Sverige t-shirt. Who can pass up a contest like that?

If the car is sold before then the contest will end and a winner will be declared. One guess per contestant. To enter list your guess in comments section. We will figure out contact info later.

Good luck!

7 comments:

Westside News said...

Put me down for 45. Bet the shirt is made in China, but I'll take it anyway.

Mommakitten said...

How about 32? 32 sounds good :)

Number Three of Eight said...

No wait, I need the rules...details...facts. I'm Jim's daughter and I competed all my life with 6 brothers. Hey wait again...I got you tshirts...

No tubba, just kidding. fun Challenge.

In the last 2 weeks, I had 18 inches of snow, an inch of ice (3 events) and tonigt it is spring temps with wind, power outages, and tornado warnings (2 hours of outage for me so far). The temps above 50F make me want to look for daffodils.

your windshield scraping might be a lot more predictable than OH! It could be 80F next week and 20F the following.

margt

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

23!

Number Three of Eight said...

You must be Jim's son if you are really going to keep counting for the next 3 months.

Westside News said...

Puttin' notches in your scraper handle?

Anonymous said...

Is this like The Price is Right where the last guy guesses $1 and wins? I'm going one lower than "Mom of 5". My guess is 22. Size XL, please.