Saturday, June 06, 2009

are we there yet?

Seems that title has been used before in our blog. Maybe just the sentiment. Been a crazy last couple weeks with the lead up to the journey back to the U.S. and now, on the U.S. side after being here two weeks, trying to get resettled and back into 'normal' life again.

An update is coming soon. Promise. We are on borrowed internet at the moment.

6 comments:

Mommakitten said...

Hey... I have your kiddos... your supposed to be moving, and your posting a blog! LOL! I am so glad your on this side, in the US. We are glad to have you back!

rednk-n-eurp said...

d'oh! In all fairness, that was at 8 in the morning, not knowing when we would have internet at the new place. We haven't posted on the blog in nearly a month. Funny that we locked in a wireless signal last night at the temporary place.

And in all gratefulness, we want to thank you guys for taking the boys and letting us use the van. Made the day a breeze.

Westside News said...

Hey John,

You're welcome to borrow my truck if I'm not using it. Heck, I may even be able to lend a pair of hands too.

rednk-n-eurp said...

Thanks Dwight. I'll keep it in mind.

RoRoS said...

We are anxious to here the latest news and some pictures...
We are having a wet weekend over here. The rain won't stop, I hope Fredrik will empty my boat.
/Rolf

rednk-n-eurp said...

John has been working this week painting a friend's living room - arranged before we left Sweden. Hasn't been a lot of time for updates, but we are way overdue.

We will update, promise!