
I (Monika) went with the girls at the office to Blidö, an island northeast of Stockholm and we had time to hang out. Beatiful place, very peaceful and quiet.

We had a very productive weekend......

Another sunrise as I had a hard time sleeping in even during a weekend without kids (what is wrong with me?)
5 comments:
Hi Monika! At least we get to see your beautiful pictures of the sun rises! I never get to see them... What did you actually do on Blidö and why was it only the girls? Greetings, Roswitha
I like your version of team building. My agency likes softball. I think this year they are bowling. I usually have to work with men. How nice.
Beautiful photos.
Margaret
Hey Monika! How absolutely gorgeous! What all did you ladies do??
tonni
Let's see, we cooked food, ate, talked, cooked some more food, ate, talked...sat on the beach most of Saturday and talked some more...
Monika
Sounds like a perfect girls' getaway!!
Tonni
Post a Comment