Monday, September 10, 2007

who dey!

No new news here. Just thinking of the home team opening the season on Monday Night Football tonight. That is definitely a step forward as far as team status goes. We don't have American football on tv, but before we came I considered getting some type of internet football package. The season snuck up. We'll see how our schedule plays out against the Bengals'. We're on a six hour delay so catching 1p.m. games are doable. Not sure how the team will do this year but it will be interesting watching the season develop from another continent.

3 comments:

Number Three of Eight said...

It really is who dey. Did you check it out?

rednk-n-eurp said...

I woke up and followed yahoo game tracker. You can follow the play by play but it's not like watching the game. We may look into something on a game by game basis depending on the spread. :)

rednk-n-eurp said...

I should clarify - I only caught the last quarter, which was fine by me.

Chalk one up for the good guys. Not pretty, but in the right column.