
"You didn't move to Sweden for the weather" my friend Kurt from Chicago has reminded me all summer when comparing local U.S. weather with Swedish weather. Hasn't been bad all summer here, but yesterday, the last day of August, we had
frost on the windshield.
I think the pumpkins made it okay, but that's another site.

The frost precipitated a scramble for gloves and hats and jackets which were all shed by 10 in the morning.

Not our sharpest camera work but I think it captured the moment pretty accurately.
3 comments:
Glad they didn't get stuck.
It was cold, but not that cold. They did get snow way up north though. We left our celsius/farenheit thermometer on the side of the Lawndale house. I need to find one over here because the numbers the weather guy throws out don't mean anything to me yet.
We've had so much hot weather here, 100+ that a little frost doesn't sound too bad! FYi 100 degrees is about 38 C....
Post a Comment