
Flat Stanley had a final hurrah with us before he left for other parts. He wanted to visit the world's largest IKEA before leaving town. At the end of the day he said that whenever someone comes to visit we should take them there for a meatball. Not sure how that will work for vegetarians...
4 comments:
... am I missing something? Who is Flat Stanley?
Erin, Flat Stanley 'Johnika' is at my house...nevermind.
Maybe Flat Stanley Johnika needs to drive up to our future IKEA....hmmm
I have heard of Flat Stanley, where is he being shipped to next??
I think flat Stanley just might be heading for parts down under. Can't say we know anybody in Asia but Mon stayed with a family in Australia while in high school. The goal is to get FS around the world but once he leaves he could pop up anywhere.
Post a Comment