Sunday, January 06, 2008

tekniska museet

Where our adventure begins. On the way to tekniska museet(technology museum). Click blog title for the link.
Model trains.

The machine hall. It's full of machines.


Soviet satellites...
Wizards...




All aboard - we seem to say this alot.
Whole Lotta Love - errrrr.






Samstronaut. So how did the astronauts go potty in here?







Space Mommy. Now that is one pretty astronaut.
Jakob refracted.









Cubed. These guys get more milage out of mirror and a $10 magnet than I have ever seen.
Half of teknorama. All great kid and grown up hands on stuff to play with and try out.
The little train up on the track is powered by a generator connected to the big hamster wheel which upon further examination is really run by...
Kid power! This was a great day for everybody. More pics on Bake & Spam at: http://baker-n-spaminsweden.blogspot.com/2008/01/funny-faces.html

5 comments:

erin richardson said...

Wow. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I love the whole hamster wheel thing. Run by kid-power. That's awesome. Kids ARE fully of energy ... wonder how we could harness that potential? Food for thought.

erin richardson said...

By "fully of energy" I meant "full of energy". But it's a kinda funny typo. :-P

Mommakitten said...

Wow Erin and the typos. I really miss you guys and I can;t wait for you to visit!!!

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

That is awesome looking! My kids would go crazy there! Wait, they go crazy ever where!!

Number Three of Eight said...

Gotta get Dave to check this out. Margaret