Saturday, January 19, 2008

just for fun


We have no updates other than we are back to work and school. I was looking through some old pictures and I thought it would be fun to show these. Haven't our boys grown? It is amazing.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

It is amazing how fast time goes by isn't it!! Adorable pictures...

erin richardson said...

WAAAAAY cute!! It's so funny how much they look like themselves now in these pictures. Love--

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Too cute!! And, erin, who else would they look like besides themselves?

erin richardson said...

GAH ... Tonni you're so much trouble. I've seen lots of people who don't look much like their baby pictures at all!

Number Three of Eight said...

Wonderful, Robin and the girls were here last night pouring over pictures on the blog. We kept saying over and over how much they've grown just since May.

Margaret

rednk-n-eurp said...

this picture of jake always reminded me of a baby bird asking for more worms. ;) sorry jake, yeah, this really is your dad.