I (Monika) have been a US citizen one full year as of today! It seems so long ago and yet it isn't. The whole moving-to-Sweden-thing has made our memories of the few months before getting over here seem like it was eons ago. We were so busy with all the details we had to take care of before leaving the US. Well, becoming a citizen was one not very small detail so I can travel back anytime without problems.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
anniversary
I (Monika) have been a US citizen one full year as of today! It seems so long ago and yet it isn't. The whole moving-to-Sweden-thing has made our memories of the few months before getting over here seem like it was eons ago. We were so busy with all the details we had to take care of before leaving the US. Well, becoming a citizen was one not very small detail so I can travel back anytime without problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah, Monika! What an awesome accomplishment...does that mean you have duel citizenship? Just wondering.
happy anniversary!
That did go by fast. Your citizenship ivy is doing good so far. I like how it commingles with my mom's wedding ivy. It is pretty happy just hanging out in the corner of my orchid room.
Margaret
i remember that day - i can't believe it was a year ago though! happy anniversary - michelle
Post a Comment