Wednesday, February 06, 2008

espana, kommer vi!

Mon booked our flights for Spain for early May. We're going to go see morfar, Mon's Dad. Been since 2001 since I've been there. Mon and her brothers were there two years ago for morfars 80th birthday celebration: http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4516/3792/1600/Tina%20och%20Morfar.jpg The rock behind Kurt and Tina can be seen for miles and is also hikable. Hopefully something we can do this time. Also: http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4516/3792/1600/Rolf%20&%20Rosi%20in%20Espana.jpg Rolf and Rosi will be having their first child around then too.

Mon may have more pictures of the most recent trip somewhere but I can't find them. Hmm. Looking forward to it.

5 comments:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Vacation! What fun, although I admit when I started reading about plane tickets, I was hoping you were visiting the states this summer.

rednk-n-eurp said...

don't fret. (a little sarcasm) we still will visit the states this summer. just trying to catch morfar in spain before he makes his regular trek up to northern Sweden for the summer.

not trying to rub it in, but with the prices within europe, we're able to fly to spain and the states for less than it would be to just fly from the states to here and back.

Number Three of Eight said...

Delta just announced they are adding a direct flight to stockholm from Atlanta starting 7/1. Of course, they haven't gotten swedish approval yet...and maybe more importantly, they are in merger negotiations. wait and see.

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

oh, good (wiping sweat of my brow)

rednk-n-eurp said...

on our way home (to Sweden) we are flying directly from Atlanta to Stockholm. I think it may just a summer travel season thing. second week of july