Tuesday, February 19, 2008

körkort 2

On the list of things to do to get a Swedish driver license I think I listed something about passing the theory test. All I can say is, CHECK!!! In other words, I passed it today. I am a grown up again!

I had to commute nearly four hours roundtrip to do it, but I did it. Rode the train up to Uppsala a community north of Stockholm because the next available time in Stockholm is at the end of March, right around when my Ohio DL is suppose to expire. Uppsala had plenty of open spots.

Next stop: driving test. Feels like I'm sixteen again. Scary part was that I was starting to think through contingencies in case I should not possess a valid DL from somewhere. Phew...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and good luck for your driving test!
Hugs, Roswitha

Mommakitten said...

CONGRATS!!! I knew you could do it

erin richardson said...

SWEETNESS! You rock!!

P.S. I done tagged you. See my blog for details. Playing along can be fun, my fine feathered friend. :-)

Tracy said...

Alright!!! Good going on the test!!! After you get your DL are ya going to get a car like you had after you passed the first time?? Remember the bug??? I do....didn't we have to be careful NOT to push the cardboard out of the bottom of the floor???

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Yippee for being an adult again....well, as close as you get anyway....

Number Three of Eight said...

Yea!

I had a driving test today with our typical southern ohio snow (over the season we don't get much but what we get only dumps at rush hour). I think I passed my test with only a few fishtails; although, I got to work a little late.

Looking forward to your good news about your license!