Saturday, June 23, 2007

back to work

For those who have not heard, I (Monika) got a job the other day and I start on Monday! It seems like a very interesting position with a very successful company. July will be a very slow month because most people are on vacation but they and I agreed that it will be a good time to start to get used to the place before it gets busy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Monika on getting that job!!! I know you are excited to get back into the "groove"!! Thanks for sharing your life with all of us on your blog....I look forward to reading everything you write!! Miss ya!

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Where are you working Monika?? I am so loving all of the pictures and the cultural information!

Anonymous said...

I got a job as a senior assistant with a consulting company. It will be fun, it sounds like the company takes good care of their employees.
Monika