
random pictures have built up since we've been here. purge time. Dad & Sam.

aunt Astrid & cousin Daniel. They gave the boys yellow soccer shirts.

Riding on a ferry to Junibacken.

katamaran in Stockholm Bay.

old Stockholm as it looked in the 1600's. coincidentally called 'old town' today.

snails on the island as big as, well, an Ohio Drivers license. not sure why the French eat them.
1 comment:
Just visited your site and looks like you guys are having a blast in Sweden. I'm so glad that you guys have this opportunity to live abroad with the kids. I'm assuming the kids there are on summer break? Will Monika still be working as well?
I liked your blog idea that I "stole" it from you and started our own. Hope you don't mind :-) Here's our link: http://mymacfamily.blogspot.com/
Hope we can come visit you guys in Sweden some day.
Post a Comment