
Perhaps we made it home for the holidays afterall. Or at least a cardboard picture of us did. We thought it would be fun to have a cutout made up.

I only hope they don't abuse us too much. Who knows where we might pop up. Muhahahah!
Does this mean we don't have to send Christmas cards?
4 comments:
If you guys had waited ten minutes to take the picture I think Dwight may have been out cold. :)
Me and Mon's theory is that Dwight was on the couch first and everybody gathered around him.
Hahaha! I love the cutout! Can we borrow it at Grace? On a scale of one to awesome, you Elliotts are like a 342. :-) Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Keith's and mine was busy, but good. Lots of family and lots of pie. Mmm... pie.
Thanks Erin, we love the cutout too and we haven't even seen it.
Monika
Hey Yeah...we could use the cutout for the variety show!!!! Then it would be just like you guys were here....we could even pass out the swedish fish again like the boys did !!!!
Post a Comment