Saturday, November 24, 2007

titta monen

Got some more pictures of the moon. This time with the tripod. Any guesses which picture looks more like the real scene? Extra credit: What time is it?

5 comments:

Number Three of Eight said...

Trick question I think. The bottom one is beautiful. So I'm guessing the top one is real and taken late afternoon.
Margaret

erin richardson said...

I agree. The bottom one is lovely, but I'm guessing the glories of Picasa have lightened it a bit? As for time? I haven't the foggiest.

Mommakitten said...

I think the top one is the real one. Lovely Erin told me of a great program that can help "restore" darker pictures....

Mommakitten said...

Oh and I think it is 8:30 pm?

rednk-n-eurp said...

And the answers are: A.) Bottom picture looks the most realistic at the time it was taken. B.) Time is 3:30p local time or 9:30a EST.

The top picture was taken on regular daylight setting and turned out really dark(gosh this is so jim of me). The bottom picture was set on twilight and therefore picked up more light.

Camera nerd lesson over. :)