Wednesday, November 28, 2007

more Thanksgiving pics

Rolf and Rosi, Mon's brother and his wife, have some more pictures of our Thanksgiving get togther on their blog, currently second post. Also some neat pictures of other stuff.

If you click on 'more Thankgiving pics' above you'll go to their site. On that page you can right click and under 'page info' click and you can get the option to translate page and get a very very rough German translation. Kind of fun. I never knew what they were saying over there. : ) What can I say I'm a fish out of water.

4 comments:

Number Three of Eight said...

Thanks for the tip on translating german. I have always enjoyed Rolf and Rosi's pictures. Now I just have to remember how to do a right click with an Apple Mouse.
Margaret

rednk-n-eurp said...

I knew there were translation programs out there but I'd given up on them since none translate Swedish to English. Sorry, can't fix your mouse.

Anonymous said...

Now we also got this clustermap. I'm excited to see if we also get some overseas visitors. Perhaps we should write some in english or just publish photos.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link...the pics are great....it may be the only way I get to "the other side"!!!