Sunday, November 18, 2007

knut the cat

We get an occasional visit around dinner or lunch time from the friendly neighborhood cat, Knut. He does have a home, I am sure he gets fed at his house but he still investigates the nearby houses to find out what there is to eat and to get a little spoiled. I think he also enjoys getting inside out of the cold for a moment. He is an excellent hunter so unless he is stuffed from all his visits he can surely find his own dinner as well. The boys love it when Knut comes over.

2 comments:

erin richardson said...

Awww ... you miss your cat? Knut is pretty. It's good to have animals around. They always seem to brighten my day. Speaking of which. That previous post about the light? That would be depressing - losing light here in Ohio's bad enough. Anyway, I second the suggestion of the "happy light", I believe someone called it? Mmm ... light. Love you all!

Mommakitten said...

You always seem to attract cute kitties.