***disclaimer*** I started posting pictures and grabbed these at random. I then thought I should be a little more scientific/chronological about our stay. I deleted the first post and started over. After posting a gazillion pictures Explorer crashed and I lost the second post, even though blogger said it was saving them all along. Long story short the more inclusive year in review didn't happen. At least not yet. I wanted to include a lot more about family and specific Swedish stuff we've done but haven't had time to do it again since coming back from Spain. OH well... here's to the next year.
2 comments:
***disclaimer*** I started posting pictures and grabbed these at random. I then thought I should be a little more scientific/chronological about our stay. I deleted the first post and started over. After posting a gazillion pictures Explorer crashed and I lost the second post, even though blogger said it was saving them all along. Long story short the more inclusive year in review didn't happen. At least not yet. I wanted to include a lot more about family and specific Swedish stuff we've done but haven't had time to do it again since coming back from Spain. OH well... here's to the next year.
Wow...a year already! You sure have accomplished quite a bit in that short amount of time!!
Post a Comment