Thursday, May 29, 2008

2nd nagging answer

Well, the second of our nagging questions has been answered. Rosi had a baby boy last night just before midnight. Rolf said it had been a long day. Baby weighed 3.8 kilos, 52 cm (7lbs, 9oz, 20.4"). No name as of yet.

Congrats Roros!

2 comments:

Number Three of Eight said...

Yeah!!!

I'm happy for them. It has been so nice to see Roros with your boys. They will be great parents. And how special for you to be in Sweden with them at this time! I'm glad you are nearby. I bet Mormor and Morfar are happy too.

So is Hannah the only girl in your cousin crew? I can relate (or do I mean commiserate). she can be a princess or a tomboy. Myself, I wanted to be a boyscout. My generation was mostly boys too. It's funny, on this side of the pond, we have mostly girls in the cousin generation.

Margaret

erin richardson said...

hooray!!!!