Thought Stan was a free wheeling guy. Did he have a destination?I miss flat Johnika...they haven't been in public lately. Oh, but then we aren't in sweatshirt weather anymore. I'm sure Johnika is happy at 2270.
We passed him along to an Australian family who passed him along to an ecstatic teacher and her class. Just wonder how those spring months treated Stanley...Did he make it back to Milford?
Flat Johnika will be okay, as long as there is not a basement flood. : )
Oh??????? is Stanley missing????? Oh no!!!!!
Hopefully flat Johnika is not in the basement. That might warrant intervention.
Good question - don't know the answer. I will use my reference interview skills to see what I can find : )Michelle
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thought Stan was a free wheeling guy. Did he have a destination?
I miss flat Johnika...they haven't been in public lately. Oh, but then we aren't in sweatshirt weather anymore. I'm sure Johnika is happy at 2270.
We passed him along to an Australian family who passed him along to an ecstatic teacher and her class. Just wonder how those spring months treated Stanley...
Did he make it back to Milford?
Flat Johnika will be okay, as long as there is not a basement flood. : )
Oh??????? is Stanley missing????? Oh no!!!!!
Hopefully flat Johnika is not in the basement. That might warrant intervention.
Good question - don't know the answer. I will use my reference interview skills to see what I can find : )
Michelle
Post a Comment