ummmm ..... i wish i could help you. i could guess wildly, but somehow i don't think this would assuage your eagerness.
We are also just guessing. Haven't got a clue, but we're happy whatever.
Rosi, I crossed over to your blog a while back and saw pictures. You glow! Cant' wait to see your new little one.Margaret
Hello! No baby yet. I think I'm more patient than you are! In two weeks at the latest your boys will have a little cousin.Hugs, Roswitha
I am waiting to hear...any news on your new little cousin???
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ummmm ..... i wish i could help you. i could guess wildly, but somehow i don't think this would assuage your eagerness.
We are also just guessing. Haven't got a clue, but we're happy whatever.
Rosi, I crossed over to your blog a while back and saw pictures. You glow! Cant' wait to see your new little one.
Margaret
Hello! No baby yet. I think I'm more patient than you are! In two weeks at the latest your boys will have a little cousin.
Hugs, Roswitha
I am waiting to hear...any news on your new little cousin???
Post a Comment