Jumping rope.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
L'Oceanografic
L'Oceanografic is suppose to be one of Europe's largest aquariums. Since it is an hour and a half north of morfar's in Valencia we had to make a day of it. It's an attraction at the core of Valencia's new arts and culture center. Most of the trip is highway but there are a couple 6 lane round abouts that make the final approach interesting and fun for drivers from any continent.
Where do we go? I think we're addressing an owie first.
This guy sheds a little light on the term 'sealion'. I'd never seen one with a mane.
Dolphin thoughts: we better get caviar for this...

Jumping rope.
Dolphins and people flying through the air.
Jumping rope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very cool. Reminds me of Mexico and the carribbean.
Margaret
I SOOOOOOO Want to go there!
How cool!!!!!!
Great pictures of the coast line and the aquarium. Seems like you had a good time in Spain. Roswitha
Post a Comment