Wednesday, March 11, 2009
daily walk
We got snow yesterday. Just when you thought spring was around the corner we got the most snow yet this winter. I walk to and from the bus stop every day so I thought I would show you some of the scenery along the way, now covered in snow. Just in the last few weeks it is actually light out when I walk in the morning, most of the winter it is pitch black and there are no street lights. With snow on the ground the darkness is not so bad.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous....but you can keep it!
So what's the windshield scraper count? I didn't consider walking to the bus when I make my guess. Pretty walk though.
It is postcard or calendar pretty.
I sat on I-75 for 3 hours a few weeks ago when we had pretty snow kind of like that.
I suspect your part of the world doesnt get crippled by a snowfall like we do here in SW Ohio.
Margaret
Beautiful!! So peaceful looking...and soooo cold looking....
Post a Comment