Tuesday, March 10, 2009

***moving sale***

We are moving again which only means one thing - we are unloading stuff. Everything must go. Bring a buddy. Tell a friend. No reasonable offers refused... yeah yeah yeah. All the stuff is relatively new and in great shape. The only reason we are selling it is because we are moving back to the States. Let's hope our loss is your gain.

IKEA Sundnes 160 cm bed. Complete with Sultan Storfors mattresses (2x80) and a Sultan Tuvebo bed mattress. Just over a year old in great condition. We'll also throw in our bedstand. We paid over 5000 sek. Asking 3000 sek


IKEA Expedit bookcase/shelves. Can be used vertically or horzontally. 150 x 80 x 40 cm. Baskets included. Just over a year old in excellent condition. Asking 500 sek.


IKEA Tromsö bunkbeds. 160 cm high x 90 cm across. Mattresses not included. Just over a year old in very good condition. Asking 800. (verbally SOLD)


IKEA Effektiv Storage Cabinet. 175 cm x 85 cm x 43 cm. Glass opaque doors. Two deep shelves in top compartment. Open center section, option for shelf. Bottom section is a large file drawer. Just over a year old in excellent condition. Asking 1500 sek.
If you are interested in any of the items feel free to contact us via email at johnikainsweden@gmail.com

4 comments:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

If I buy something from you will you bring it back with you??? LOL

rednk-n-eurp said...

Tonni - we would be happy to disassemble it for you but you must pick it up yourself. You might be better picking it up in West Chester. :)

Maybe I should say sales only apply to the greater Stockholm area.

You know how many times we've gotten the message 'only availabe to customers within the U.S.'?

Number Three of Eight said...

Do you deliver?
I don't recall seeing the wicker look in West Chester.

Vivien Macdonald said...

I would buy your stuff if only I were there. :-) I know....i'm not helping , but those are nice stuff. I'm sure you'll find good buyers.