Sam has it. We had to look it up to find out what it was. He is very happy though. I don't think I have seen any kid so happy even through fever and rash. He is being very cute.
So now we are thinking back on the few weeks when Mon, John and Jake had a fever at one point or another.....none of us really had any other symptoms. Did we have some form of this and just didn't know it? Who knows, we will be glad when the winter colds and sicknesses go away.
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good to get tested. Maybe others know the facts, but I always had the impression from mom and dad that scarlet fever has permanent side effects on the heart.
Of course, Dad always told me he couldn't give blood because he had a form of scarlet fever. Christine told me later that Dad told her he fainted or something so maybe he was just saving face with me ???
I remember having strep throat in college. They told me that left untreated it could progress to scarlet fever and damage my heart.
Margaret
Didn't one of the 'Little Women' succumb to a weakened heart due to scarlet fever?
Sammy brought it home from daycare. Nice.
Post a Comment