We took an excursion with mormor to Skärgårdsmuseet, an outdoor farm museum on the island of Muskö. The boat was called Sympfoni and the trip was organised by the local museum in Stavsnäs.
hej mormor.
Our berth for the day.
Sammy wanted his foot in the picture.
Captain. Or some guy driving the boat who pretended to be the Captain.
Our dock at the destination was a rock.
A copper snake we saw.
I liked Jake's thumbs up in this picture.
Sammy found an old sleigh.
Then he found a cushion on the boat. Trip wore him out.
Home again. Great trip.
4 comments:
Where did you go??? You didn't mention what your destination was. Curious...
See you soon, Roswitha
sorry, I ran out of battery before I ran out of post. should explain things better now.
What fun! We (Grace, Olivia and I are in Kansas City visiting my sister. Not nearly as much cool old stuff in her new subdivision.
Tonni
Hey, I think mormor is pretty happy to have you there!!! I'm kidding, that's an understatement.
I am so happy and delighted for you to have this opportunity to connect with family. I miss you but I feel like you are expanding my own horizons!
Thank you.
Margaret
Post a Comment