Friday, July 06, 2007

new car

We've got wheels! It is not a new car but nonetheless a new car to us. It is nice. The boys were so excited they were jumping around by the side of the road when the car came. They immediately switched over their car seats from mormor's car to ours.

4 comments:

Number Three of Eight said...

Congratulations. I imagine you felt a little hampered without one.
Margaret

Anonymous said...

Great car (I've got the same brand but smaller). I hope to ride in it soon.

Anonymous said...

For some reason Renault only exported LeCar and Fuego to the States, and that was twenty years ago. If we ever ended up back there some day, I think we'd have to leave the car here - who would work on it?

Anonymous said...

Tug, can you send me a Yugo in the mail? I hear they are pretty handy around the yard. email me. Strug