Thursday, July 12, 2007

tic count update (post blueberries)

Are we still keeping count? Jake says yes and rolls the stats - for he and Sam anyway.

Jakob 21, Sam 17, John 12ish, Mon 8ish. Jake was even proud of the tic he had on the boat the other day while he was in the potty. Drew blood when mormor took it off.

ps. While we're talking about bugs we've caught two more Rhinoceros beetles. I think that qualifies as a stampeedle. We nor mormor have any idea where they are coming from. Anybody know?

4 comments:

erin richardson said...

A stampeedle?! You guys crack me up. I'm gonna have to use that in a conversation here pretty soon.

I decided to stop lurking & start posting comments. Feel the love from Cincy & Keith & me!

Number Three of Eight said...

I googled and found a fellow eating a rhino beatle...I didn't watch him actually put it in his mouth. I also found someone selling them mounted for $49 each. You might have a new enterprise on your hands.
Margaret

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

It could be worse, look how big these are!!
http://www.ivyhall.district96.k12.il.us/4th/kkhp/1insects/hercbeetle.html

rednk-n-eurp said...

Tonni - thanks for the links. I think we feel a little better now.

Mon found a female rhino beetle in the guy's room the other day. Looked exactly the same but no horns.