We made a gingerbread house the other day. Instead of having to make the pieces from scratch they now have kits you can buy. That sure makes it a lot easier. Melt some sugar to glue the pieces together and you have a house. Then there is the decorating...not so easy with two little boys eyeing the candy the whole time... .
Caught Sammy a little later next to the house with some pieces already missing so I am not sure how long the house will have the candy still on it or how long it will stand. Sam insisted to get to eat the house instead of his birthday cake. Next year I will wait to make the house until AFTER his birthday.
4 comments:
One year for the slumber party, we made mini houses with graham crackers. Christopher and I had made a gingerbread turkey that turned out really well so I thought the little kids would get into it too. Molly was about 4. It was hopeless to say, don't eat the candy...
Happy birthday Sam
by the way, the tongues sticking out say it all.
Yum ! Maybe that is what I'll have for my birthday this year!
What? There's supposed to be a finished product? This is why you buy some to eat now and some ... to eat tomorrow. :)
Looks good for now, though!
Post a Comment