Gorgeous! I love deer, but I am glad not to have them in my front yard!
Let's see if they turn up in Gustavsberg. Until now there's only been birds all over the place/Rolf
I thought the deer in my yard were tame but perhaps bold and unafraid is a better way to describe. Your deer are smaller...is that one an adult?
Yes, it is an adult. It is a female and I think she's pregnant. Monika
Up close & personal??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Gorgeous! I love deer, but I am glad not to have them in my front yard!
Let's see if they turn up in Gustavsberg. Until now there's only been birds all over the place
/Rolf
I thought the deer in my yard were tame but perhaps bold and unafraid is a better way to describe. Your deer are smaller...is that one an adult?
Yes, it is an adult. It is a female and I think she's pregnant.
Monika
Up close & personal??
Post a Comment