Look at the snow angels you must be thinking. Nice thought but we haven't gotten enough snow to make them, nor have we felt like lying in the mud. This picture now hangs on our refrigerator. If you look closely you can make out our household with mormor. Up above everybody is their individual age, some times with the numbers flipped in the opposite direction. At the heart of everybody are some sticks with clothes on top. Mommy has a skirt and mormor a tasteful pant suit. Daddy's got reeeally long legs. It's interesting that Sam is almost as big as Jakob. And of course Jake is sporting his new longer doo.There you go.
8 comments:
Very cute. What an artist. :-)
AAAHHHH....the art you will save forever!!! and sometimes those backwards flipflopped numbers are better than the REAL way!!
A budding artist!
Hilarious! Monika doesn't look a day over 30!
Thanks Kurt! Don't I look cute?? A very accurate drawing I must say.
Monika
Very nice. I can see him growing up just through his drawings (clothes for example are a nice improvement over younger pics).
Handsome family.
I will say this - Mon pointed out to me that in the drawing I was wearing capri pants which they make for men and boys here. That is a Swedish norm this tourist will never get use to or ever don.
If you got yourself a pair of capri pants, it might look real nice if you shaved your legs, too. Well... just your ankles.
Post a Comment