Wednesday, April 09, 2008

mama deerest

The mama deer normally comes to visit a couple of times a day. She usually comes to clean up the food that mormor puts out for the birds or to eat up potential flowers that might have come up around the house.

This day she saw me taking pictures of her....





And decided to come closer....
"This is my good side".







"Alright, I have had enough of the paparazzi".

We have not seen her now for about a week or so. I sure she will come back and raid whatever tasty plants she can find around here.

4 comments:

erin richardson said...

Wildlife: up close & personal.

So far, the only wildlife I've seen around our new house is Keith. Well, and a couple squirrels, some birds, and those rascally cats of ours.

Tracy said...

We have been seeing our deer more often with the warmer weather...and we have a new one....just a little guy...and our little guys from last year...are now teens...hehehe...they like to play with the swings!! They headbutt them and run through them and almost seem to be trying to see if they can throw the swings over the cross bar.....I love to watch them...they are so beautiful.

Curt McLey said...

What kind of deer is she? We have white tail and mule deer in this part of the world. Somehow, she doesn't resemble either one. Oh deer, this is perplexing.

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Back to it's life of relative obscurity I guess......