
It's that time of year again. The Nobel ceremonies were yesterday so that means Lucia must be close behind.

Luckily this year Jake's school's was this evening. Tomorrow morning Sam's daycare (dagis) will do their Lucia train (Luciatåg). Helps to break it up versus cramming more than one Lucia into a day. Last year was a long day. We didn't have the best seats this year so didn't take many pictures. I'm not even sure where Jakob is in this picture. Just held the camera up above the crowd and shot.

Jake went as Santa again, as well as most the boys from his class.

Sam couldn't let big brother get all the attention.

This is Jake's best friend in Sweden, Loke. Sounds like Luka. Loke is a positive type kid you feel good about your kid befriending. Loke was a Starboy. See drawing above. I'm not sure if they have special powers or not.
Lucia part one. Check.
1 comment:
Cool, I'm in Ohio but I've been anticipating St Lucia...festival of lights. What a great tradition.
Say hello to Loka from the states.
Post a Comment