
I was out on a bike ride and stumbled across these trolls. I stopped to take some pictures. I soon discovered there were hundreds of them. It was a whole encampment. And a really big school project.

Here lives Troll. Some had wooden structures.

Some had hair.

Some were grouped in small but intentional community.

Arrrrgh! I can almost hear the throngs of school kids that crowded the forest those days. Must have been very proud of their work.

I think this guy was my favorite. He looks part wizard, part sentry, part sage. He was near the center, but not the center of attention. Would it be wrong to steal a Swedish kid's art project from the woods?
8 comments:
Yes, John, it would be bad to steal a child's troll out of the forest....
How bizaare this whole thing is!
I love that the art project was taken outside even in the cold darkness of Sweden winters!!! I have to agree with Mom to 5...definitly bad..to steal child's troll from forest....
AArrrr... There be a Pirate Troll among 'em.
I agree you can't take one. But you can add one. Your boys could add one too. Very cool project. Arrrr....
I've been to gardens and remote places where people stack stones. It's beautiful and somehow reverant.
Yes, I definately think you should add one of your own! That would be very magical. If you find out who placed them, you should share your photos.
It reminds me of stanley.
Stanley?
Sounds like a great "cousins" project here in the states.
You know, "flat stanley" who travels around the globe...I know you met "flat johnika" who disappeared to some exotic tropical place I think...
A cousin project...hmm.
The good aunt will have to ponder that one and take more specific suggestions.
I like it.
I bet that when you come to visit next.. this would be a great project for our boys to do together! Adam I know would love it!
Post a Comment